Work Completed on St. Vincent’s Organ, Strathmore, Vic.

The Organ in St. Vincent’s Church was built in 1927 by Frederick Taylor, and was moved from the Methodist Church in Fitzroy Street, St. Kilda, and rebuilt by George Stephens.

The Church has recently been reordered inside, and the instrument moved from the back gallery to the sanctuary where it sits behind a decorative screen. We also made new blackwood sides for the case.